The 2014 retreat marked a midpoint in the University’s strategic planning process. The retreat provided opportunities for faculty, staff, students, and alumni to have substantive interactions with strategy groups, the foundations work group, and other groups responsible for engaging the campus throughout the strategic planning process.
- University Retreat Opening Session
- Vision and Values – Steering Committee Recommendations
- Middle States Update
THE STUDENT EXPERIENCE
INNOVATIVE CURRICULUM & PEDAGOGY
COLLECTIVE IMPACT IN RESEARCH, SCHOLARSHIP & CREATIVE ACHIEVEMENT
COMMUNITY & EXTENDED CONNECTION
VISION AND VALUES DEVELOPMENT
- Current Mission, Vision and Values
- Mission, Vision, Vales: What’s the Difference?
- Vision Statement Development
- Your Voice in Our UMBC Vision
- Final Draft Visions for 2014 Retreat Discussions
FOUNDATIONS WORK GROUP
- Shared Services Centers and Business Process Improvements at UMBC
- Building Our Community Piece by Piece
(Web links to this poster can be found here)
Visioning Excellence Posters
As part of the breakout discussions with strategy groups, participants were asked to visualize what excellence means. View our visioning excellence posters for all focus areas.